letzkit360 is a unit of Letzkit Technokraft Private Limited which assists the general user to Book Bus Tickets Across India, Book Event/Plays Tickets and also Search for verified listings in the website.
Letzkit360 is an online marketplace. It does not operate any entertainment services of its own. In order to provide a comprehensive choice of programs and venues with attractive prices to users, it has tied up with many organisers and venues.
Letzkit360 reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which the Services are offered through the Website, including but not limited to the charges for the Services provided through the Website.
The User shall be responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
letzkit360 accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, select Debit Cards and Net Banking. Other payment methods may be added from time to time.
Who You Are Buying From
letzkit360 acts as the agent to those who are promoting the events for which you purchase tickets ("Event Organizer") .When you purchase a ticket for an event letzkit360 will be handling the transaction and collecting payment for the organizer
Pricing and Availability
letzkit360 sells tickets on behalf of Event organizers and does not control the inventory or its availability and pricing.
Internet handling fees and Order Processing Fees
Tickets purchased on letzkit360 are subject to a per ticket internet handling fee and a non-refundable per order processing fee.
Amount of Tickets Per Customer or "Ticket Limits"
When purchasing tickets on letzkit360 you are limited to a specified number of tickets for each event.
Please check for any additional ratings/entry restrictions that may be applicable for events from time to time.
If you do not receive a confirmation number (in the form of a confirmation page or email) after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm the same form your booking history or with the Customer Service Department whether or not your order has been placed. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the purchase process. Letzkit360 will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive confirmation.
Refunds and Exchanges
Before purchasing tickets, carefully review your booking details. Letzkit360 prohibits exchanges or refunds after a ticket has been purchased or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets.
letzkit360 offers multiple delivery options. The options may vary from for different events. Currently the following delivery options are available:
Email confirmation:Your booking confirmation will be sent via an email. This confirmation needs to be printed and shown at the ticket counter to get a physical ticket.
SMS confirmation:Your booking confirmation will be sent via an SMS. The SMS details need to be shown at the ticket counter to get a physical ticket.
Pricing and Other Errors
If the amount you pay for a ticket is incorrect regardless of whether because of an error in a price posted on this web site or otherwise communicated to you, or you are able to order a ticket before its scheduled on-sale or presale date or you are able to order a ticket that was not supposed to have been released for sale, then letzkit360 will have the right to cancel that ticket (or the order for that ticket) and refund to you the amount that you paid. This will apply regardless of whether because of human error or a transactional malfunction of this web site.
Once the ticket is booked for event/plays cannot be cancelled or refund is provided.Occasionally, events are canceled or postponed by the promoter. Should this occur, we will attempt to contact you and refund the amount as per the policy of the organizer. Refund will be done through letzkit360 by NEFT within 7 business days.
Letzkit360 is an online marketplace. It does not operate bus services of its own.
In order to provide a comprehensive choice of bus operators, departure times and prices to users, it has tied up with many bus operators.
letzkit360 advice to users is to choose bus operators they are aware of and whose service they are comfortable with.
1. letzkit360 responsibilities include:
2. letzkit360 responsibilities do NOT include:
3. The arrival and departure times mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings. However the bus will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the ticket.
4. Passengers are required to furnish the following at the time of boarding the bus:
Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to board the bus.
5. Cancellation Policy: The tickets booked through letzkit360 are cancellable. Kindly note that the money is not transferred back to the user’s bank account or credit/debit card. Instead the money will be refunded in the form of a KIT Points which can be used during your next transaction.
The following is the general cancellation fee:
Please contact any of our executives for complete details or enter your ticket number on the print ticket tab to read the cancellation policy for your ticket.
6. In case one needs the refund to be credited back to his/her bank account, please write your Ticket details and e-mail the support team at email@example.com
* The transaction charges or the home delivery charges, will not be refunded in this event of ticket cancellation.
7. In case a booking confirmation e-mail and sms gets delayed or fails because of technical reasons or as a result of incorrect e-mail ID / phone number provided by the user etc, a ticket will be considered ‘booked’ as long as the ticket shows up on the confirmation page of letzkit360.
8. letzkit360 will not be liable to you or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused from out of the information derived by you through your usage of this Site. In no event shall letzkit360 be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of information provided on the website in so far as such information is derived from other service providers.
1. By accepting the terms and conditions the customer accepts that letzkit360 may send the alerts to the mobile phone number provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer. The customer acknowledges that the alerts will be received only if the mobile phone is in ‘On’ mode to receive the SMS. If the mobile phone is in ‘Off’ mode then the customer may not get / get after delay any alerts sent during such period.
2. letzkit360 will make best efforts to provide the service and it shall be deemed that the customer shall have received the information sent from letzkit360 as an alert on the mobile phone number provided during the course of ticket booking and letzkit360 shall not be under any obligation to confirm the authenticity of the person(s) receiving the alert. The customer cannot hold letzkit360 liable for non-availability of the service in any manner whatsoever.
3. The customer acknowledges that the SMS service provided by letzkit360 is an additional facility provided for the customerâ€™s convenience and that it may be susceptible to error, omission and/ or inaccuracy. In the event the customer observes any error in the information provided in the alert, letzkit360 shall be immediately informed about the same by the customer and letzkit360 will make best possible efforts to rectify the error as early as possible. The customer shall not hold letzkit360 liable for any loss, damages, claim, expense including legal cost that may be incurred/ suffered by the customer on account of the SMS facility.
4. The customer acknowledges that the clarity, readability, accuracy, and promptness of providing the service depend on many factors including the infrastructure, connectivity of the service provider. Letzkit360 shall not be responsible for any non-delivery, delayed delivery or distortion of the alert in any way whatsoever.
5. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless letzkit360 and the SMS service provider including its officials from any damages, claims, demands, proceedings, loss, cost, charges and expenses whatsoever including legal charges and attorney fees which letzkit360 and the SMS service provider may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be put to as a consequence of or arising out of
6. By accepting the terms and conditions the customer acknowledges and agrees that letzkit360 may call the mobile phone number provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer, for the purpose of collecting feedback from the customer regarding their travel, the bus facilities and/or services of the bus operator.
7. Grievances and claims related to the bus journey should be reported to letzkit360 support team within 10 days of your travel date.
1.Would you like to cancel the entire ticket? Or do you wish to cancel the ticket for only one of the passengers? Have no worry. Select only the passengers for whom you wish to cancel the ticket.
2. Review your refund amount and click on cancel to confirm. If you paid by cash, you can choose NEFT and provide the necessary details. Refund will be done within 7 working days.
3. Once your refund is cleared from letzkit360. After bank completes the transfer to your account, the refund will be set to Completed.
Please note that the cancellation fee and cancellation period may differ from one bus operator to another.
The transaction charges or the home delivery charges, will not be refunded in the event of ticket cancellation.
In case a booking confirmation e-mail and sms gets delayed or fails because of technical reasons or as a result of incorrect e-mail ID / phone number provided by the user etc, a ticket will be considered 'booked' as long as the ticket shows up on the confirmation page of https://www.letzkit360.com